Help:I need to lose this weight.

Before marriage, a woman can do as she pleases. She can eat anything, go to the gym or not ,but. She still maintains her size. Immediately,she has has first child, her priorities change ,she still looks good but by the time she has the second, third or fourth child,keeping fit is so hard.

After my first child,I was still the same but after having my second daughter, I got so fat ,losing it was hard. With time,I did lose all the weight but just towards the end of last year,I began to add the weight again and well,its not worth it,believe me. Right now,I am,officially a size sixteen and I am fast desperate to lose this weight forever. Now,I originally love sweet things and when feeding my kids, I tend to also eat 'a little' with them and whenever I cook,I also feel obligated to eat also.

All this are not helping me,why do my kids not also have weight? Maybe I should start running and playing with them. Why are my husband ,my sisters not also having weight? The worse is that I have had to change my wardrope to some boring clothes. 

I really need all the help I can get. I want to be a size eight by the end of august this year, I want my confidence back. What do I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST AID:What to do when a child has a burn.

What type of food do we eat to lose weight?

What if my boss is a woman.