Children....don't we all love them.

Children especially the little ones are always a delight,to everyone. Right from the day I realized I was pregnant,I didn’t think that I knew what I was in for; In fact the minute I gave birth and held my daughter in my arms for the first time,I knew that I was hooked. As she grew up,I thought of things,a lot differently. There was nothing that I did that didn’t include her. This is always the story of every woman who has had a kid.
They are innocent,they can make you laugh,smile,cry etc. They can do all sorts,plus they learn very fast,too fast sometimes for comfort. The most annoying yet beautiful thing is the fact that they can scatter the whole house.
Don’t we love them still.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST AID:What to do when a child has a burn.

What type of food do we eat to lose weight?

What if my boss is a woman.