Elections are back.

The FCT elections are here again and after this we should be expecting other political issues up until 2014. This will mean that roads will be blocked,no movement and this elections are stepping stones for them to try bigger things.
Well,let me say this,I'm happy for those contesting ans wish them luck especially the strong men and women who also are in the election who are not indigenes of FCT.
I'm not one to talk about the election,in fact,I don't ever vote before and really don't care who wins or who loses .The only thing I care about is the fact that the man or woman does what is right for the communities they lead and are christians but because I care about what they do,I just have to vote. Let's hope that this time the right people win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST AID:What to do when a child has a burn.

What type of food do we eat to lose weight?

What if my boss is a woman.