Will the real Nigerian show please stand up.

There are lots of reality shows on the television-one cannot help but wonder at how these celebrities live without the cameras following them.For some time now,Nigerians have gone the same route,but is this what we also want to watch on television?.

First was Omo sexy,personally,I commend her efforts but the show is one sided. She is not really exposing her life on camera.No family,no drama ,nothing. Now,Jim Iyke has his own coming up-Jim said so. I remember a time that  I really loved  watching  any  Jim Iyke movie. Now with this new reality show,I really wonder what he has to offer. 

Now we know we can finally do a reality show,will the real Nigerian show please stand up,with real issues. Should  we continue with Omo sexy and her idea of a reality show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST AID:What to do when a child has a burn.

What type of food do we eat to lose weight?

What if my boss is a woman.