Getting it right the 2nd time

 It's being a long time I have written. I miss writing but I had so many things to do over the years and couldn't balance everything together.

I have so much to share with you all. First off, I'm starting afresh with my life....Yes,I said so. It hasn't been an easy journey. I've learnt a lot of mistakes and a few good values. I will share details soon . This time I believe that I will get it right.

I've also decided that this blog will also contain more christian content also. I can't hide my faith and what I believe in. It's through the mercy of God that I'm still here. I've gone through a lot. It will be an exciting journey. I can promise you that. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST AID:What to do when a child has a burn.

What type of food do we eat to lose weight?

What if my boss is a woman.